Monday, May 05, 2008

From Alan Keyes To John Edwards

The writings on this site have been nominated for the Ed in 08 Best of the Blogs Award.

Allow whatever Spirit you understand most fully to move you in whatever ways you feel are most appropriate, given this particular bit of current events.

More:
I did not win, nor did I finish second. Popular vote mechanics for these things do not work. The voice of the people is actually the voice of a dog, and I have no love for their mumbles and grunts. We need awards that are selected on the basis of pre-determined markers of quality, as chosen and evaluated by residents of the ivory tower, and not the gutteral howl of the faceless masses.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is well deserved since you are a strong voice for those you serve. Positive or negative, I believe you will be able to use all of those experiences to continue your mission and passion to reform education as you make others cognizant of the reality of it all. Go for it! I am sure that I am not alone when I say that we support you and hope that you win! Continue on your path; you are influential. The kids need you!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kilian Betlach said...

Man, that's an awfully nice bunch of words to write. Thanks.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto from another anon out there.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your voice is strong and I think people 'out there' in comfy cosy land are sometimes afraid to listen. You are real and truth is hard for them to hear in their echo chamber. I may miss you in my feed reader but I guarantee the kids in 408 will miss you more. So many good folks fleeing teaching, please don't be just another one.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home